London, the land where Queen Elizabeth II, who reigned for 64 years lives. It is also the place where about 30 million tourists visit each year. There are loads of things to do in London, catered to people of all ages. Check out how to spend six days in London.
10 Dec 17
London is a great place to satisfy all shopping needs.
- Spend a day in Leicester square and get amazed by the M&M’s and Lego store, where you can get your hands on all the M&M’s and Lego in the world.
- Immerse in the festive spirits by shopping at the Christmas Markets.
- Buy affordable clothing from Primark.
- Visit the Stonehenge
- Admire the architecture at Bath
Located in the city of Bath, the historical Roman Baths was once the place where Romans bathed when they occupied Britain. The water is no longer safe for bathing and together with the Grand Pump Room, is more of a tourist attraction.
- Enjoy an afternoon tea on a cruise along River Thames
The River Thames is a river that flows through southern England, most notably through London. At 215 miles, it is the longest river entirely in England and the second longest in the United Kingdom, after the River Severn. -info from Wikipedia-
The English are known for their love for teas. Embrace the tai-tai in you and enjoy your afternoon tea whilst cruising along River Thames.
- London is the place to go to catch most of the famous plays and musicals in the world.
HAN-dy tip: Harry Potter and the Cursed Child play is sold out quickly and tickets can be bought almost one year in advance.
- A visit to London can never be complete without being a true tourist. Take photos of all the famous London landmarks!
HAN-dy tip: Big Ben is now undergoing renovations and will only start chiming again in 2021.
HAN-dy tip: Remember to check the schedule for Changing the Guard at Buckingham Palace before going (if that’s what you are looking for).
HAN-dy tip: The London Tower Bridge is the one that is often sung in songs and seen in pictures The London Bridge is actually just a simple bridge near the Tower Bridge.
Be a Harry Potter Geek today!
- Visit the Warner Bros. Studio to tour actual film sets and learn the special effects tricks used in the popular films.
- “Depart” for Hogwarts via the Hogwarts Express at Platform 9 3/4
Platform 9 3/4 is located at King’s Cross station in London. Take the tube to King’s Cross station to pose with the most photographed trolley and purchase Harry Potter’s merchandises from the souvenir store next to it.
- Snoop around Lacock village
Lacock village is located in the county of Wiltshire and attracts tourist to its unspoiled appearance. Also, because it houses Harry Potter’s house that was shown briefly in the movie Philosopher’s Stone.
With the launch of budget Norwegian Airlines that flies direct to London from Singapore, start planning your next trip to London!